Sheet Pile Design (CD-ROM)
Sheet Pile Design by Pile Buck is the comprehensive knowledge base into the design of sheet pile walls. The manual examines the design application of sheet piles with numerous worked examples and step-by-step solutions featuring various methods of design.
The successor to the classic Pile Buck Sheet Piling Design Manual, this Pile Buck exclusive is the definitive reference for the design of sheet pile walls. It covers every aspect of sheet pile design including:
Sheet Pile Design
- Soil mechanics and earth pressure theory involved in sheet pile design
- Structural considerations
- Design of both cantilever and anchored walls
- Earthquake design for sheet pile walls
- Seepage and hydrostatic loads
- Anchor systems and tiebacks
- Cofferdams, corrosion and more.
Text includes numerous worked examples and step-by-step solutions featuring various methods of design. Examples can be used with the software program SPW911.