Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), the creators of the Pile Driving Analyzer® (PDA) and CAPWAP® signal matching software, are offering State of Practice: Benefits, Methods, Risks and Implementation of Deep Foundation QC Practices Seminars across the U.S. Each one-day Seminar covers the latest in testing practices and technology for both driven and drilled foundations, along with in-field examples and case studies. This March, they are coming to Dallas, TX and Houston, TX.
The Houston Seminar is scheduled for March 24th at the Marriott West Loop by the Galleria. The Dallas seminar is scheduled for March 26th at the Sheraton by the Galleria. The seminar agendas will include the following topics:
- Overview of the benefits of testing. What should you look for?
- How to implement testing into a project
- Method selection – Advantages & limitations / Risk Management
- Understanding Test Results
- Illustrative Examples with Case Studies
- Cost Benefits
- Testing Qualifications
- Specifications – the good, the bad, the ugly
In addition, the registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, networking breaks and Seminar materials. Government employee and student discounts are available.