There are various material choices for seawalls and retaining walls, including steel, composite sheet piling, concrete seawalls, corrugated vinyl sheet piling, wood, and aluminum. Factors should be considered when choosing which material to use, including the project needs, soil conditions, loads, appearance desired, sea levels, local laws, and more. It can be overwhelming for property owners to know how to make a decision with a budget in mind. Below are 10 reasons why to choose Truline.
1. Truline is the only retaining wall system that combines the strength of a steel-reinforced concrete wall and the protection of a vinyl form.
2. Truline is the only retaining wall system for saltwater applications that offers a lower lifetime cost with a 75+ year design life (when properly designed and installed).
3. Truline is the only seawall, bulkhead & retaining wall system with patented, dual-interlocking joints designed to not unzip or come apart.
4. Truline is the most economical retaining wall system with the ability to be installed in rock or coral soil conditions.
5. The Truline retaining wall system can be filled with steel rebar to achieve the desired wall strength for varying exposed heights.
6. Truline is the only retaining wall system to have dual-interlocking corner and radius parts to provide continuous integrity throughout curves and turns.
7. Truline offers engineering versatility to design wall solutions for a multitude of projects.
8. Truline is the only vinyl sheet piling product with no “creep” when filled with reinforced concrete.
9. Truline has been tested independently by a highly-rated, premier testing lab and independently analyzed by a trusted engineering firm to provide specifications based on actual test results.
10. The Truline wall system is aesthetically pleasing.