Pile Driving (CD-ROM)
Pile Driving by Pile Buck is the comprehensive guide to driven piles and the equipment used to drive them. Besides discussing theoretical issues of pile driving, the CD focuses on an examination of constructive methods into the successful installation of driven pile foundations.
The definitive reference for driven piles. Nearly six years in the making, Pile Driving by Pile Buck is a comprehensive reference on:
- the history of pile driving and driven piles
- the various types of piles and the equipment used to install them
- the design of driven pile foundations
- the installation of driven piles
- and the capacity verification of driven piles.
Not just another theoretical exercise, Pile Driving by Pile Buck gives practical procedures and equipment configurations for the successful installation of virtually any driven pile foundations. Included with the text are a wealth of photographs without equal in this type of publication; the photos alone are worth the price of the book, and help bring the reader “on site” to understand the whole process of pile driving—one of the oldest construction techniques known.